Values and Ethos
The Core Purpose of Woodbridge High School is to create an inclusive community of successful learners.
This is achieved through the following aims:
- To give each individual the opportunity to achieve the maximum of his/her ability and to develop lively, enquiring and reflective minds.
- To give meaning and enjoyment to the students’ present learning experience and to encourage self-motivation, enterprise and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- To introduce students to aspects of human knowledge and experience by providing a balanced and relevant curriculum.
- To provide equal opportunities for development for all members of the school community.
- To prepare students to be responsible citizens within the community and to give them the flexibility and skills to meet the demands of a rapidly changing society.
- To uphold British values as set out by the government and incorporate these in all aspects of our daily life.
- To enable students to establish social and personal relationships based on respect, understanding and co-operation.