SIMS Parent App which enables parents to:
- View your child’s timetable.
- View information relating to your child’s conduct.
- Access your child’s school reports.
- Access to update your contact details, so that we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
You can access SIMS Parent App from a smartphone, tablet or PC. In order to register we will send to you a registration email that contains a registration link and an invitation code. This email will be sent from Capita SIMS (email@example.com). If you cannot find this email, please check your junk mail and ensure it has not been marked as SPAM. If you have not received an invitation email or your registration code has expired then please contact us.
The document titled 'SIMS Parent Help — Getting Started' will help you to register. Please note that you will not be able to register via SIMS ID.