The Learning Resource Centre
- Reading promotion and enrichment
- Guiding students towards independent research
- Supporting the social and cultural life of the school
The LRC is a large, bright open plan space located in the Mallards building. Facilities include: Careers and Reference area; Fiction Zone; IT Cluster (30 pcs); study tables; printer; photocopier; newspapers and journals and e resources.
At Woodbridge we pride ourselves on being a ‘reading school’ and the Library is the venue for a range of enrichment activities: we run book clubs, hold themed competitions and quizzes (e.g for world book day) and invite authors in to give book talks and deliver workshops
In the LRC students may: study, research, select books, read, take part in book events, buy items from the stationery shop, attend after school homework club, chess club
- Before school from 8.20 Monday-Friday
- After school until 4.15 Monday- Thursday
- Also at break and lunchtimes: free access
- Study facilities for year 12/13s on a drop-in basis throughout the day
Our On-Line Library
Where Students can:
Search the catalogue, reserve books, set up wish lists, post and share reviews, catch up on Library News.
See library staff for login details.