Beyond Excellence Programme
The Beyond Excellence Programme includes:
- A full range of after-school clubs and activities, including sports clubs;
- Engaging students in activities, competitions and events to represent their houses;
- Engaging students in responsibilities and leadership roles throughout the school;
- Engaging students in environmental and equalities activism;
- Our Super Study club for students who want to study or complete home learning at school, which is open to all year groups.
- Our specific provision for higher aspiring students (HAP), which includes a weekly additional lesson.
Our extra-curricular work is led by our Beyond Excellence Team:
|Kate Sheehan||Beyond Excellence Team Leader|
|Chris Portnoi||Student Responsibilities|
|Rebecca Gleeson||House Activities|
|Zakiyah Rawat||House Activities|
|Joe Arday||STEM and Enterprise|
|Tanwen Morgan||Environment and Community|
|Kerry-Ann McNamee-Obi||Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Representation|
|Kerry Tabb||Duke of Edinburgh and Adventurous Activities|
Please click the link on the right for more details of the part of the programme aimed at Higher Aspiring students, and how these students are stretched and supported in lessons.