Please find below advice from the government and NHS on Coronavirus.
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for 1 of 4 reasons:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
These 4 reasons are exceptions – even when doing these activities, you should be minimising time spent outside of the home and ensuring you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
Continue to stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Stay at home.
Click on this link for up to date NHS advice: NHS Advice
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Click on this link for the 111 online service: 111 Coronavirus Service
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Encouraging good hygiene
As always, if you have symptoms of a cold or flu, then there are measures you can take to stop germs:
- always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Woodbridge High School PTA are supporting the Technology Department in making much needed PPE equipment. Click here for more details.
Latest information on Coronavirus
Government updates on Coronavirus:
NHS Information To The General Public:
Latest Info And Advice From Government:
Travel advice for those travelling and living overseas:
Public Health England blog:
COVID-19: stay at home guidance:
Department of Health and Social Care Twitter:
Blog About 5 Things Members Of Public Can Do To Protect Themselves And Local Community:
LBR Public Coronavirus Advice & Video:
Latest information on Exams
Recent letters from the Headteacher can be found on this page. Previous letters can be found on this link HERE.