Every Child Matters
The ECM team is made up of talented and enthusiastic staff, each with a particular focus:
- Student Welfare (Anti-bullying/positive relationships/peer mentoring)
- Student responsibilities (prefects/head students/student councils)
- Sixth Form (recruitment/participation)
- Extra-curricular sport
- House activities and competitions
- Student events (assemblies/themed months and weeks/charity events/non-uniform days)
- Outdoor activities (Summer Fayre/Duke of Edinburgh/allotment and school grounds/travel plan)
Students have opportunities to get involved in a wide range of activities and are actively encouraged to do so; there really is something for everyone. The aim is to create a sense of belonging, to feel that Woodbridge is their ‘home’. A positive view of themselves and of the school allows our students to excel in the classroom.
Please contact Mr Clifton for more information.